You can report problems to us online regarding abandoned vehicles, graffiti, problems with roads or footpaths, rights of way, noisy neighbours, consumer problems etc.

To report an issue with street lighting/crossings please click here

Report a Problem

Abandoned Vehicle, Consumer Advice, Fly Tipping, Footpath, Bridleway & Restricted Byway (Rights of Way), Illegal Off-Road Driving, Neighbour Noise, Dog Fouling

Problem Reporting Form


Blocked drains,Damaged council property or facilities, Flooding, Footway / Kerbs / Pavements, Graffiti, Grass cutting, Damaged Manhole Cover, Potholes (highway), Road blocked, Roadworks, Dangerous and/or overhanging trees, Dead animal

Highways - Problem Reporting

Please note that problems reported via the website will only be dealt with during normal office hours (Monday - Thursday 08:45 to 17:00, Fridays 08:45 to 16:30)

For Highways emergencies outside office hours please telephone:

  • North Ceredigion 01970 625277
  • South Ceredigion 01239 851604